The Sachkhand convent school aims to be an institution of excellence, dedicated to producing leaders of the future.
Sachkhand Convent School aims to provide quality education to children aged 3 to 18 in an inclusive , caring environment which also offers them stimulation and challenge. We aim to maximise their academic successes, and create reflective life-long learners, through providing a curriculum that is broad, relevant and appropriate to their individual needs.
We will develop the whole child through areas such as music, information technology, performance, extra curricular provision and leadership programmes. All children will have an opportunity to maximise their potential and we will celebrate their successes.
Students will leave Sachkhand Convent School as confident and responsible citizens of a changing multi-cultural world.
Sachkhand Convent School English School prepares children for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences they will face in life through promoting their social, cultural, moral and intellectual development. The school strives to provide a learning experience which is challenging and enjoyable.
The needs of our pupils are our prime concern.
Sachkhand Convent School expects all teaching staff to be fully qualified to the most exacting British standards, and to remain informed and current with developments and educational policy and practice. Staff must be committed to professional development and improvement, and understand the need for a collaborative and supportive team approach to delivery of the curriculum.
We are an inclusive and diverse school, recognizing the nature of the community and society we serve. All staff, parents and pupils must understand that we are enriched by diversity and the range of nationalities, religions, cultures and levels of physical and intellectual ability represented in our school community. The school is non-denominational and strives to celebrate difference, recognizing that being a truly international school is going to provide students with a rewarding and nurturing education, one that will empower them as citizens of an ever-changing world.
Values: Teaching and Learning
As a relatively small school, we can maintain an intimate, student-friendly and nurturing environment. Teaching and learning within Sachkhand Convent School reflect our strong beliefs about education in general:
- every pupil has to be valued and needs to attain the highest level academically of which he/she is capable.
- all pupils deserve the opportunity to learn and grow, personally, socially and morally.
- all students are individuals and the strengths and learning styles of each must inform our approach to teaching.
- to succeed with all children a school needs to be challenging and to push a child, but the environment must be secure and happy and free from threat.
- students should want to come to school.
- students should appear curious and engaged.
- teaching needs to be imaginative and inspiring and varied, only then can all be persuaded to participate.
- learning will flourish where there is a friendly, co-operative working relationship between the home and the school.
East. Our students are expected to gain an understanding and respect for traditions both local and worldwide; one of the huge advantages of an education received in an international context is the opportunity it affords for such enhanced understanding.
To fulfill the vision, The Sachkhand Convent School provides an environment in which every student discovers and realizes his full potential.The school should attract the best talent - students, teachers and facilitators - from all parts of India and the world, without distinction of race, religion, caste, or social status.
The Sachkhand Convent School, as a residential Cum Day school, must maintain a sharp focus on the pursuit of knowledge and skill. In particular, it must attain the highest academic standards.
- To raise the sight and scrutinize the possibilities to achieve the un-achieveable.
- To provide the prospect for all to attain more than they believe they can.
- To use opportunities consistent with our values to promote internationalism on a local and global stage.
- To create an enabling environment in our school where all feel safe and secure and can thrive.
- To source,recruit and develop leading people in their respective fields.
Almighty’s grace along with our energy, innovation and dynamism will take us there. To realize every young learner’s full potential by providing the highest quality education through child centered learning in a relaxed, secure and caring environment following the international curriculum; standard and international perspective. Our focus is the learner’s intellectual, physical,psychological, emotional, socio-cultural, artistic and moraldevelopment.
Our mission is to develop a society which is full of knowledge, passionate about the work and has a sense of duty towards society and nation. We wish to cultivate such values in our younger generation so that India becomes leader once again in all the fields. Our spiritual knowledge, cultural heritage and history has been exemplary in the past. Let us make our future bright by making our present sound